Time: 40 minutes
Ingredients (for 2 people):
- 1 packet of Scoiattolo egg lasagne
- 200 g of field mushrooms
- 100 g of yellow pumpkin
- 200 g of cow’s milk ricotta
- ½ leek
- Salt and nutmeg as required
- Basil leaves
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Beat the ricotta with a pinch of salt and the nutmeg.
- Clean the mushrooms and pumpkin and chop them into regular size pieces. Slice the leek into rounds.
- Heat two-three spoonfuls of oil in a saucepan, add the leek and gently fry it, then add the vegetables. Adjust the salt and cook for 5 minutes.
- Cut the egg lasagne into squares with a knife, place a spoonful of ricotta in the middle and then fold into a triangle like a crepe, moistening the edges with some stock to seal them.
- Put the lasagne crepes in a frying pan and gently stir them with the pumpkin and mushrooms.