Time: 45 minutes
Ingredients (for 2 people):
- • 500 g of ripe tomato flesh
- 1 packet of Scoiattolo Potato Chicche
- 1/2 red onion
- Red wine vinegar
- ½ dried chilli pepper
- Juice of one lime
- A pinch of sweet paprika
- 500 g of mussels weighed without their shells
- 2-3 cuttlefish
- Parsley and salt as required
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Get the mussels to open in a hot pan with the lid on and add the parsley and chilli pepper to add flavour.
- Clean the cuttlefish and cut them into strips. Sear the cuttlefish on a very hot griddle pan and lightly salt them.
- Prepare the gazpacho by blending half a raw onion, tomato flesh, red wine vinegar and lime juice. Filter and, if necessary, add some salt and paprika and put it in the fridge.
- Cook the Chicche for 1 minute in plenty of salted water, then drain them and add them to the gazpacho directly in the bowls.
- Finish the dish with the mussels and grilled cuttlefish, then top with a little chopped parsley and hot croutons. Drizzle a generous amount of extra virgin olive oil on top.