Time: 1 hour
Ingredients (for 3 people):
- 1 packet of Scoiattolo 100% chickpea flour Fusilli
- 700 g of turnip greens
- 200 g of dried tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 red chilli pepper
- 2 handfuls of skinned almonds
- Extra virgin olive oil as required
- Rehydrate the dried tomatoes in boiling water for 30 minutes.
- Wash and clean the turnip greens, keeping the most tender leaves and greens, place them in large pan of water and bring to the boil. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add a spoonful of extra virgin olive oil in a pan, add the crushed clove of garlic and chilli pepper, heat until lightly browned. Add the dried tomatoes.
- When the turnip greens have cooked for 10 minutes, add the 100% Chickpea Flour Fusilli and cook for 3 minutes. Drain the Fusilli and turnip greens, add them to the pan and leave them to absorb the flavour for 1 minute.
- Serve with almond flakes.