Time: 20 minutes
Ingredients (for 2 people):
- 1 pack of Raviolini with Veal meat Scoiattolo
- 150g of Porcini mushrooms
- 1 shallot
- 2 carrots
- 1 glass of white wine
- 1 spring of parsley
- Extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Salt to taste
- Wash mushrooms and carrots, then cut the mushrooms into stripes and dice the carrots.
- Fry the shallot in a pan with extra virgin olive oil, add the mushrooms and the carrots, and cook over high heat for 3 minutes.
- Pour the white wine over, add the parsley, and let simmer in the pan for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a pot of salted water to boil, and cook the Raviolini with Veal meat for 5 minutes.
- Once ready, drain and add the Raviolini to the sauce, and sauté for 1 minute. Add a drizzle of raw extra virgin olive oil and serve.