DECLARATION OF CONSENT/AUTHORIZATION FOR PUBLICATION OF PICTURES & VIDEO / DATA USE
I hereby DECLARE to give my consent/authorization to the publication of pictures and video for the purposes of processing personal data under GDPR (RE 2016/679). I AUTHORIZE under art. 10 and art. 320 C.C. and under art. 96 and art. 97 Law 22.4.1941, n. 633, Law governing Copyright, that photos or video taken by me are freely used, for communication or to be published and/or disclosed in any form on the website, on social networks and any other media (newspapers or magazines or flyers), etc., as well as I AUTHORIZE the company LO SCOIATTOLO to archive such pictures and video in its online archives and understand that the purpose of these publications is merely of an informative and possibly promotional nature. This release/authorization may be withdrawn at any time pursuant to art. from 15 to 22 and art. 34 of GDPR by written notice to the email address email@example.com.
This document is drawn up in order to inform web users about purposes, contents and rules of use of web channels.
The company Raviolificio Lo Scoiattolo S.p.a. uses the Internet and social media through institutional / official pages on Facebook and/or on other social media for individual services and/or projects.
Raviolificio Lo Scoiattolo official pages are intended to:
- Keeping customers updated and provide information on activities and initiatives promoted by the company and communicate with users through posts, comments on posts, answers to requests, questions, criticism and suggestions;
- Make available textual content, pictures, video and other multimedia materials related to individual services / projects / events for which the institutional page is published.
Such contents cannot be freely reused under any circumstances.
The company publishes its own contents – including multimedia (pictures, video. etc.) – or contents for which it has acquired rights and consent from the Owners.
Furthermore, personal data are in any case published based on the expressed consent of users.
In particular, for multimedia contents, Raviolificio Lo Scoiattolo guarantees that it will not publish any pictures / video:
- with minors, without having previously obtained the written consent of the person exercising parental authority
- with people for whom being portrayed may cause the disclosure of sensitive information.
In any case, it’s stated that only video and/or photographic images of the interested parties who have been previously informed through a specific information sheet, issued when collecting such images, and who have given specific consent will be published.
The administration of the institutional pages is by the company Raviolificio Lo Scoiattolo S.p.a., in the person of the competent privacy delegate.
Rules of use
The company is committed to managing communication and dialogue spaces within its profiles in the various social networks asking its interlocutors to respect the following rules of use:
- Express their opinion with fairness and restraint, basing as far as possible on verifiable facts, and to respect other people’s opinions.
- Everyone is responsible for the content they publish and for the opinion they express. Insults, vulgarity, offenses, threats and violent attitudes in general will not be tolerated in any case.
- Published contents must always respect people’s privacy. Referencing to facts or details not relevant to general public and that may injure the personal sphere of third parties must be avoided. Personal data will be processed in compliance with legal requirements.
- Any kind of advertising, spam or promotion of private interests or illegal activities is not tolerated.
- Neither contents that violate copyright nor the unauthorized use of registered trademarks are allowed. The society does not exercise any preventive control with respect to the materials submitted or posted by third parties but will in any case remove all posts, comments or audio/video materials that:
a. have any political, public relations or discriminatory content;
b. aim at promoting commercial and/or profit-making activities;
c. have inappropriate language and/or threatening, violent, vulgar or irrespective tone;
d. have illegal content or incitement to engage illegal activities;
e. have any content that can be considered offensive, misleading, alarmist, in violation of the rights of third parties, or of a repetitive nature;
f. include so-called “off topic” comments, ie not relevant;
g. disclose personal data and information, or any information that may cause damage or injure the reputation of third parties; data and information with obscene, pornographic or child pornography content, or that may offend the common morality and sensitivity of users.
- The criteria for removing posts, comments or other contents, are unquestionable.
Everything published by users of the social network is subject to the terms and conditions of the service of the various social networks, and can be used by these companies according to the subscribed general contract conditions. For more information, see the respective terms of service.
Moderation by the company within its own spaces takes place a posteriori, or at a time after publication, and is aimed solely at containing, in the time and manner reasonably due, of any behavior contrary to the rules of use. In most serious cases – in the event of non-compliance with the rules shared in this documents in particular – the company reserves the right to delete contents, remove users from their spaces, and report them to the competent authorities.