Time: 20 minutes
Ingredients (for 2 people):
- 1 pack of Raviolini with Italian Cheeses Scoiattolo
- 2 artichokes
- 1/2 white onion
- 1/2 lemon
- 200ml of vegetable broth
- 25g of Parmigiano Reggiano
- 50g of walnut kernels
- Extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Salt to taste
- Wash and clean the artichokes, eliminate the filamentous part that is in the center, slice into wedges, then immerse them in water and lemon juice for 30 minutes to avoid blackening.
- Fry the onion in a pan with extra virgin olive oil, pour the artichokes and cook over high heat for 10 minutes.
- When the artichokes are soft and tasty, blend everything with a mixer, then add the Parmigiano Reggiano, and salt and pepper to taste
- Meanwhile, bring a pot of salted water to boil, and cook the Raviolini with Italian cheeses for 5 minutes.
- Once ready, drain and add the Raviolini to the cream, and sauté for a few seconds.
Sprinkle with coarsely crumbled walnuts and serve.