Time: 1 hour
Ingredients (for 2 people):
- 1 packet of Scoiattolo Chicche Tricolore
- 2 asparagus
- 1 artichoke
- Approx. 150 ml of béchamel
- 3 thin slices of speck
- Salt as required
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- 40 g of Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1 knob of butter
- Wash the asparagus, eliminate the stalk and peel it to remove the toughest part. Cook them until they are tender.
- Repeat for the artichoke. Clean it, eliminate the outer leaves and the stalk until you get the artichoke heart. Steam it and, when ready, cut it into thin slices.
- Cut the asparagus into rounds and gently fry them in a large non-stick frying pan with a knob of butter. Add the speck cut into thin strips and finally, the artichoke.
- Prepare a béchamel sauce that is not too thick and add half the grated Parmigiano Reggiano to it and a pinch of nutmeg. Then, add the vegetables and the speck.
- Cook the Chicche Tricolore in plenty of boiling salted water for 1 minute. Coat with the béchamel sauce and arrange on a dish. Top with the grated Parmigiano Reggiano to brown nicely.
- Place in the oven preheated to 200°C for 8 minutes or until it starts to turn golden brown.