Time: 30 minutes
Ingredients (for 2 people):
- 1 packet of Scoiattolo GLUTEN-FREE Ravioloni with Ricotta and Spinach
- Romanesco broccoli
- Taggiasca olives
- Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1 knob of butter
- 1 clove of garlic
- Wash the Romanesco broccoli and divide into florets. Steam the broccoli for about 5 minutes in a pressure cooker. Alternatively cook it in boiling salted water until it is soft and still firm.
- Cook the Ravioloni in plenty of boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
- Heat a knob of butter with a clove of garlic in a large non-stick pan. Sauté the broccoli, then add the coarsely chopped olives.
- Drain the Ravioloni and sauté them quickly in the frying pan, finish off with some Parmigiano Reggiano.