Time: 45 minutes
Ingredients (for 2 people):
- 1 packet of Scoiattolo GLUTEN-FREE egg tagliatelle
- 600 g of pumpkin
- 1 handful of spinach leaves
- 2 spoons of toasted peanuts
- 1 organic lemon
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Dried chilli pepper
- 1 sprig of bay leaves
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper as required
- Clean the pumpkin, cut it into strips, remove the peel and then cut it into cubes of about two centimetres.
- Season the pumpkin with oil and salt, arrange it on an oven tray lined with baking paper, add some bay leaves and bake in the oven at 220°C for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- In the meantime, gently fry the two unpeeled, crushed cloves of garlic with a pinch of chilli pepper and the lemon zest. This will add a surprising note of freshness to the sautéed ingredients. Put a pan of salted water on to boil.
- Once the pumpkin is ready, put two spoonfuls in a plate with a little cooking water from the pasta and mix until creamy. Add the cream to the sautéed ingredients plus the lemon juice.
- Cook the Tagliatelle al dente, for 3 minutes, then drain directly into the sautéed ingredients, add the diced pumpkin and half the spinach leaves and mix well. Add a little cooking water and oil to obtain a creamy, not too dry, consistency and cook for another 2 minutes. Serve the Tagliatelle on a bed of fresh spinach leaves and sprinkle with the coarsely chopped peanuts.