TRASPARENCY IS OUR CREDO
… this is our new commitment, an even better Fresh Pasta because sustainability-oriented!
Start your journey with us: the transparent window on the product will take you to know the most special and sustainable features of our Fresh Pasta.
Italian durum wheat pasta
For our fresh pasta we have chosen to use only Italian durum wheat.
We are actively focused on adopting a short-production-chain approach, an important project which involves us together with various farmers, because we believe in the enhancement of Italian agricultural resources.
This results in:
· short supply chain, which means a reduction in intermediaries and processing steps
· social proximity and support to local Italian agriculture
· certified control of suppliers, as a guarantee of the product
100% Fresh italian eggs
To get the unique taste of real fresh pasta we have chosen to use only fresh Italian egg.
· “fresh”, grade A egg, laid only a few days before being used
· “italian”, to shorten the supply chain, have greater control on supplies, promote and enhance the territory.
We have studied and developed an environmentally friendly packaging, compliant with all fresh pasta quality requirements.
In fact, our ravioli do not contain added preservatives, therefore the tray must be very resistant in order to avoid the entry of oxygen.
We have then studied a package made with:
· 70% recycled plastic, to give new life to waste plastic and reduce the impact on the environment.
· back labels made of 100% recycled paper, in order to use alternative and fully regenerated materials.
We are committed every day to testing new solutions that could further improve our products packaging sustainability.
Furthermore, we constantly study and make changes to our production processes to minimize the environmental impact and to implement an internal circular economy system, in order to become more and more a sustainable company.
No added preservatives
We choose to maintain all flavors of our Fresh Pasta in a healthy way without adding preservatives.
We believe that our fresh ravioli do not deserve to be influenced with additives but only by genuine and selected ingredients, without any additional substances which may alter their quality.
We want our Fresh Pasta to be tasty just because of selected raw materials with their uniqueness in flavor and properties.
The preservation of the product is thus guaranteed by a particular technology which creates a protective atmosphere during the packaging process; in this way the product will keep its freshness until the expiry date.
This is why it is important to handle each tray with care, avoiding micro-holes which would modify the ideal storage conditions.